Rúbrica supplies special equipment for in-place casting of bridges, wing travelers, precast molds, self-launching falsework, tunnel forms, and special systems for underground works and unique projects.
We have a highly qualified staff of multi-disciplinary professionals – mechanical engineers, civil engineers, structural engineers and mechanical draftsmen and technicians..
Our competence fields are: RUBRICA BRIDGES, RUBRICA MARITIME, and RUBRICA TUNNELS.
We offer intelligent, innovative, customized solutions that provide real value to the market and benefits to people, through the design and manufacture of special equipment for bridges, maritime works and tunnels.
High professional profiles
Our team is made up of industrial engineers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, industrial design technical engineers, structural engineers…
25 years of experience and over 500 completed works we think is enough guarantee.
Innovation Spirit, it is in our dna
Advance Technology. We use it daily Unique Solutions. One of our goals is to improve the performance of our solutions. Highly flexible, quick and effective in our actions Quality and more quality. We develop the projects according our QA System, including ISO rules.
CEOMSc Industrial Engineer
SPECIAL PROJECTS DirectorMSc Civil Engineer
Production ManagerDesign Technical Engineer
RUBRICA TUNNELS DesignerDesign Technical Engineer
SPECIAL PROJECTS CoordinatorMSc Civil Engineer
Drafting CoordinatorDesign Technical Engineer
CTOMSc Civil Engineer
RUBRICA MARITIME DirectorDesign Technical Engineer
RUBRICA TUNNELS DesignerTechnical Mechanical Engineer
SPECIAL PROJECTS CoordinatorPhD Civil Engineer
Desk - Secretary
Production ControlTechnical Industrial Engineer
CFOMaster´ s degree in Financial Management and Control
RUBRICA TUNNELS DirectorDesign Technical Engineer
Juan José Milego
Responsable de Compras
RUBRICA MARITIME DesignerDesign Technical Engineer
Karla Di Mauro
DesignerMSc Industrial Engineer
Accounting and Treasury
CMOMaster´ s degree Strategic Communication Management and Advertising
Jose Vicente Rajadell
Technical DirectorMSc Mechanical Engineer
CalculationsMSc Industrial Engineer
RUBRICA MARITIME DesignerTechnical Mechanical Engineer
Miguel Ángel Castillo
DesignerTechnical Mechanical Engineer
Arch Bridges • Progressive Cantilevers
Big Trusses Bridges • Cable-stayed Bridges
Self-launching Truss • Upstream Shoulders
Underwater Concrete • Floating Formwork • Capping Beams • Single-arm Grippers · Precasts • Grab Bucket
Cut-and-cover tunnels • Pavements
Galleries • Bored tunnels
Junctions and niches • lnverted Vaults
SUPPLY CHAIN VALUE
- Registration of TOTAL QUALITY, applying CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT to the optimization of processes and sub-processes in the Company, adapting products to the requirements and needs of clients, and meeting their expectations in all provided services, based on the following assumptions:
- CLIENT SATISFACTION, fulfilling their requirements and contractual agreements, is Rúbrica’s permanent target.
- Instill in its employees a service culture, with the required effectiveness and efficiency in order to provide a high-quality professional, affable, and adequate service.
- Management commits itself to providing the human and material resources in order to ensurestaff TRAINING regarding QUALITY aspects, which makes it easier for staff to be INVOLVED in the interpretation and compliance with the PROCEDURES and INSTRUCTIONS drawn up for this purpose.
- The Company is committed to complying with the legislation and regulations in force, and with any other requirement which the Company subscribes in the development of the activities, products, and services, and deal with, after an evaluation process, the opinion of interested parties from outside the company (local, regional, and State authorities, resident’s associations, etc.).
- Management shall ensure that subcontracted activities comply with Rúbrica’s Quality Policy.
- Management sets feasible OBJECTIVES AND GOALS, on an ANNUAL basis, and keeps track of them through process INDICATORS. Likewise, it shall support all initiatives that lead to the achievement of these objectives, and shall provide the resources to achieve that goal
Rúbrica accepts the PRINCIPLES that make up its Quality Policy, specified in the “System Report.”
All the Firm’s employees are urged to support the Policy and carry out their work in a such way that the improvement goals established in accordance with it, can be met.
Rúbrica’s Management commits itself to disseminate this Policy, enforce it, and monitor its development throughout the company and in relation to its external suppliers and clients, when it applies to them. Furthermore, it is available to any person or entity that might request it.
In Castellón, on November 28, 2014
Signed.: Enrique Tichell Fortea
Rúbrica General Manager
SHM (structural health monitoring)
MEASUREMENT> DATA TRANSMISSION> SERVER STORAGE> REMOTE ACCESS> DIAGNOSTICS
The choice of the type of sensors and their distribution depend on the parameters to be measured. In each case a customized solution must be made. Data save time is set. You can configure limit or alert values. Allows you to configure an email address to be notified if an alert value is reached. Tension monitoring in the most requested points. Data capture device. Communication device> Wifi> Web server (data storage); Android application communication and data visualization in real time.
CONICAL PROPS SYSTEM